Thursday, February 10, 2011

Visit My Handmade Gifts on Facebook

Work Camping has proved to be a unique travel experience for Chuck and I so far this year, 2011. We not only have jobs lined up through the end of the year, beginning with Falfurrias, Texas November 2010 - February 2011, then Livingston, Texas March 2011 through April 2011, and finally Blue Ridge, George May - October 2011; but we will also have Thanksgiving with my three kids and grandkids in Colorado Springs in November 2011, and then Christmas will be with Chucks two kids and grandkids in California.

I also developed gift catalogs for "Jewelry", "Crochet", and "Sewing" items handmade by me that I have posted on my Facebook Fan Page that you can access without belonging to Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1137326139#!/pages/Gifts-Handmade-By-Elva/186868538013119 or just click on the catalog:

Then click the "Like" button and you're ready to list the catalog in your Favorites or Bookmark.

Thank you for your interest in my blogs.

Happy Trails!

Elva